This month, we’re releasing a series of debrief segments from the AHA 2021 Congress. In this third and final segment, Drs. Grace Chua and Rob Hegele present select highlights from the following sessions:
- P336 / 3006 | Efficacy and Safety of Inclisiran by Baseline Glycemic Status: A Post Hoc Pooled Analysis of the ORION-10 and ORION-11 Phase III Randomized Controlled Trials
- P341 / 3001 | Efficacy and Safety of Inclisiran by Baseline Body Mass Index: A Post Hoc Pooled Analysis of the ORION-9, ORION-10 and ORION-11 Phase III Randomized Controlled Trials
- P2369 / 3131 | Contemporary Patterns of Lipoprotein(a) Testing and Associated Clinical Care and Outcomes. MD Kelsey et al. Session: LF.APS.06 – Focus on Familial Hypercholesterolemia and Other Genetic Lipid Disorders
- P2396 | apoB-Containing Lipoproteins and Risk of Myocardial Infarction: Distinguishing Between Particle Concentration, Content, and Type. Marston et al. Session: LF.APS.09 – Going Beyond LDL: Residual Lipid-Related Risk for ASCVD
- LBS.05 | Building on the Foundations of Treatment: Advances in Heart Failure Therapy
- FS.03 | Cardiometabolic Disease and Heart Failure: Digging Deeper and Treating Earlier
>> View the video [27 min]
This episode #7 of Blood Flow will be emailed to all VESL members on Mon, Dec 13th. View the email online here.
View all Blood Flow episodes to date at veslcommunity.org/blood-flow.